Welcome to the Double RR Ranch
Thank you for spending some time with us at Double RR Ranch. We want you to enjoy yourselves and leave with great memories of your stay at Double RR Ranch. Remember that everyone has different values and lifestyles. A great time can be enjoyed by all, if you follow these Common Sense Double RR Ranch rules:
The Double R is a Family Fun Place
#1 Unacceptable Language will NOT be tolerated. Anyone experiencing this type of behavior. Please Report Immediately.
• Only Automobiles and trucks allowed in the park: Only 2 vehicles per site.
• Additional vehicles may utilize parking near the camp store or main barn.
• No motor operated vehicles allowed in the park except cars and trucks.
• No golf carts motorcycles or other vehicles only cars and trucks
Walking is encouraged, the property is beautiful.
• Speed limit not to exceed 5 mph in the campground. All other areas not to exceed 15 mph.
Our roads are used by small children as a place to ride their bikes to and from their campsites. Please Follow the 5mph posted speed limit signs
Campers that find the roads, not to their liking are the ones who are speeding.
Drive 5 MPH and the rough road will not be noticeable.
• Any Drivers allowing Vehicles to be driven off the marked roads will be expelled immediately. • Check out time is 3:00 P.M. Sites occupied after 3:00 P.M. will be charged a fee of $10.00
per hour until 6 P.M. after 6 P.M. an additional days charge will be added.
• Excessive visitors to your site will not be tolerated.
If you are planning on having more than four adult visitors at once at your site,
you must okay it though the main office with the manager.
• TV’S and radios must not be heard beyond your own campsite.
Quiet Time 10 P.M. Absolute Quiet midnight. (Families are trying to allow Children to Rest.)
• People also must not be heard beyond their own campsite.
• Unacceptable language will not be tolerated.
• Visiting hours end at 9:00 P.M. Visitors are asked to leave at this time.
• Park Gate closes at 10:00 P.M.
Anyone coming or going after this time must park in visitor, Parking Area.
• Only 2 vehicles allowed per campsite.
• No firearms allowed on ranch property.
• Anyone cutting any trees will be expelled. Firewood is available at the camp store.
• Please respect all nature and wildlife while at the Ranch.
You Must Clean up after you pet on-site and off!
• Dogs must not bark repeatedly and Pets Must Not be left Unattended Inside or Outside.
• Do Not tie pets to trees or shrubs.
• Do Not walk pets in the area of the playground or ball fields.
• Pets are not allowed at pools or in any buildings.
• Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
Do Not tie pets on a leash that exceeds a length of 10’ or 20’ circle area.
• Additional Rules may be imposed by the manager at any time.